1. Keep the room ventilated and dry, and open doors and windows for ventilation in good weather;
2. Regularly clean, you can use a duster to gently dust off the dust on the surface of the pillow;
3. Ironing along the wool direction at low temperature or ironing on the back of the pillow;
4. Do not twist the pillow skin hard in daily use, so as to avoid creases that are difficult to repair;
the cleaning method
1. The correct way to wash by hand: use mild detergent for washing; put the pillow into the detergent solution, squeeze the pillow with your hands until it is washed clean, remember to squeeze the detergent fully; then Rinse the pillow with clean water until it is rinsed clean, and finally squeeze out the excess water; lay the pillow flat to dry to make it softer and fluffier.
2, machine washing pillows should pay attention to: use mild detergent for washing; use a large washing machine, you can wash two pillows at the same time. If you can only accommodate one, the editor reminds everyone that it is best to add a towel to wash together, so as to balance the water flow. If dried, the throw pillow will more easily regain its original elasticity and become softer and fluffier.
3. Wrap it with a dry cloth. After absorbing most of the water, put it in a cool place to air dry. Do not expose it to the sun to avoid deterioration and oxidation of the material. Down pillows are easy to form balls when they come into contact with water, so they should not be washed in water. During maintenance, you can pat the pillow with your hands to keep it fluffy, and take it to a ventilated place to blow air to remove sweat and moisture. If the pillow is really dirty, you can send it to a dry cleaner for cleaning.
4. General printing and dyeing pattern pillow cleaning: 1. When washing, please remove the cushion cover and turn it to the reverse side for washing; 2. Avoid long-term soaking and scrubbing hard, and wash with cold water; 3. Please use soft washing powder or detergent , Do not use bleach; 4. Do not directly iron the pattern part with an iron;
1. Vacuum cleaner cleaning. The most commonly used and easiest cleaning method, it can be easily cleaned without dismantling or washing, and it can also absorb a large amount of dust attached to the surface of the flannel pillow. It is very convenient to clean the pillow every month.
2. Clean the steam engine. At present, there are many steam cleaners on the market for wall coverings and pillow fabrics, which are definitely a good helper for cleaning flannel. First use the normal vacuum mode to suck away the dust, then switch to the steam mode to clean it again, and the pillow will become spotless!
3. Professional cleaning structure. If the pillow is stained and the area is large, it is difficult to use the above two methods to clean. Then you need to clean the pillow as a whole.
To maintain linen home textiles, the temperature of the water should not be too high and should be kept below 35 degrees. It can be washed in a washing machine, but be sure to use cold water. Some neutral detergents should be used instead of high-efficiency detergents such as collar cleaners. In addition, do not come into contact with acidic substances. Flax is a plant fiber and is very sensitive to acid, which can easily burn clothes. Hang to dry and do not expose to the sun. In summary, linen clothes are best washed in cold water, and hung up to dry naturally.
1. When there is a stain, remove it immediately.
The longer you wait, the more the stain will seep into the linen and the harder it will be for you to clean. There are many different methods for removing stains from a wide variety of products. For example, stains from ballpoint pens can be cleaned with hairspray.
2. Avoid chlorine bleach.
You may use color protectant or bleach sanitizer on linen, but regular chlorine bleach will damage the fabric. Generally, any dry-cleaning detergent will work, but you may want to use a milder variety like Hullite or American Original Baby Laundry Detergent.
3. Wash in a half-filled container with as much water as possible.
It is better to wash with like colors and at the recommended temperature. Protect the linen from any possible deformation by placing soft linen products that are commonly used as liners in pillowcases or mesh bags. If your water is high in lime, then you need to add a softener.
4. Don't wring your linen dry.
If you can, hang white linen in the sun to maintain the whiteness of the fabric. Avoid over-drying the linen, which can cause it to lose its softness and make it too wrinkled. This is irreversible. You can dry it on a low setting, but follow the manufacturer's directions.
5. Iron while your linen is still damp.
This will make your ironing job easier. Make sure the bottom of the iron is clean, smooth and free of debris. You can also try pressing damp flax with your hands. This way you don't have to iron at all.
6. Store your flax in a cool, dry place